Court sets free a man detained by "employer-wife"
Syed Waseem Abbas, according to the details, has filed a habeas corpus petition alleging that his younger brother named as Syed Ali Raza was illegally detained by his employer and that she was not allowing him to leave the ‘workplace’.
Raza, the captive, anyhow admitted before the court that he had married his captor Mahwish seven months ago but he doesn't wish to live with her any more.
He alleged that his wife had kept him locked inside a room and he was not allowed to even make a phone call.
The woman claimed to be pregnant with Raza's child.
The court while accepting the plea allowed the detainee to go with his family.
The court allowed Ali Raza to go with his family.
- Gold price surges by Rs50 per tola in Pakistan10:54 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan successfully completes trial of Chinese herbal medicine for ...10:30 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- U19 World Cup: Pakistan set 316-run target for Zimbabwe09:47 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Kazakhstan ambassador meets COAS Bajwa, hails Pakistan’s role in ...09:22 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Nora Fatehi flaunts her ultra glam look in latest clicks05:34 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Sania Mirza all praise for the lovely bond between Anushka Sharma and ...07:30 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Ayesha Omar spotted enjoying vacations in Dubai04:53 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021