The baby jumping festival of Spain--Photos
The festival dates back to 1620 that takes place to celebrate the Catholic feast of Corpus Christi every year.
During the festival the Colacho -dressed like devil- jumps over the babies placed on the mattresses on route traversing the town and reach a decided goal.
Few years ago Pope Benedict had asked the Spanish priests to distance themselves from El Colacho, and to downplay the tradition’s connection with Catholicism but the festival still goes on.
- Happy Cow Cheese Pakistan Polo Cup 2022 from tomorrow02:10 PM | 27 Jan, 2022
- Shahid Afridi tests positive for coronavirus ahead of PSL 7 opener01:28 PM | 27 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan marks one year polio-free milestone12:27 PM | 27 Jan, 2022
- PSL 7: Blow for Karachi Kings as injured Amir doubtful for first game ...11:51 AM | 27 Jan, 2022
- PM Imran vows speedy provision of justice for all Pakistanis11:24 AM | 27 Jan, 2022
- Aima Baig joins TikTok08:25 PM | 26 Jan, 2022
- Rihanna donates $15 million to climate justice04:22 PM | 26 Jan, 2022
- Atif Aslam praises wife Sara's 'sense of style' for picking his PSL 7 ...08:50 PM | 26 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021