PIA plane lands safely after bird strike in Islamabad
ISLAMABAD (Online) - A Pakistan International Airline flight (PK-785) made a safe landing on Saturday after it was hit by a bird.
The plane remained safe in the incident.
The flight was coming from London to Lahore when it hit a bird, however, the pilot succeeded in landing the plane safely.
All the passengers on board remained safe.
Meanwhile, a PIA’s Manchester -bound flight PK-709 was delayed and passengers had to wait for hours due to the delay. The cause of the delay could not be ascertained immediately.
- Trump arrives in India on maiden visit12:28 PM | 24 Feb, 2020
- PIA suspends flight operations to China till March 1512:02 PM | 24 Feb, 2020
- Amir Khan, Faryal Makhdoom welcome first baby boy03:07 PM | 23 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019