Kashmiris’ struggle for right to self-determination becoming stronger with each passing day: PM Imran Khan
The prime minister, in a message on the Kashmir Solidarity Day being commemorated on February 5, said that such resolve of the Kashmiris had not weakened rather strengthened with every passing day and with each new act of Indian cruelty in the Indian Occupied Jammu and Kashmir (IoK).
He said seven decades had passed and the dispute of Jammu and Kashmir remained unresolved.
He said the report of the Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR) on Jammu and Kashmir echoed Pakistan’s repeated calls to the international community to take stock of India’s brutal use of pellet guns, indiscriminate firing, use of human shields and promulgation of the draconian Armed Force Special Powers Act (AFSPA) and Public Safety Act (PSA) that were making lives of the people in Indian Occupied Jammu and Kashmir a living hell.
India fails to suppress Kashmiris’ struggle for ... 12:25 AM | 4 Feb, 2019
ISLAMABAD – The spokesperson of the Foreign Office Dr Mohammad Faisal Sunday reminded India to accept its failure in ...
“Ruthless killings, pellet injuries to children and infants, rapes and torture; Indian atrocities in Indian Occupied Jammu and Kashmir continue unabated and so does the spirit and courage of Kashmiris in their fight to achieve the legitimate right to self-determination,” he added.
The premier said Kashmiris had been fervently demanding an end to India’s illegitimate rule, spanning more than 70 long and bloody years.
He said since 1947, the number of tortures, molestation and killings perpetrated by the Indian occupation forces against innocent Kashmiris had become a case study in unprecedented violence.
PM Imran said thousands of innocent Kashmiris had been brutally tortured and extra-judicially killed during forced disappearances or illegal custody by the Indian occupation forces, which enjoyed full immunity under draconian laws.
- PAKvsIND: Pakistan contain India to 151 as Shaheen Shah strikes06:32 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Pakistan calls for implementation of UNSC resolutions on Kashmir06:00 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- PAKvsIND: Hassan Ali wins hearts with ‘Dil Dil Pakistan’ video05:15 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Shahveer Jafry ties the knot with Ayesha Baig in enchanting ceremony03:30 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Shahroz Sabzwari reacts to his shirtless viral video01:30 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Mehwish Hayat responds to Tamgha-e-Imtiaz controversy09:55 PM | 23 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021