Bangladesh team arrives in Islamabad for ICC World Test Championship - VIDEO
ISLAMABAD – The Bangladesh team landed at the Islamabad International Airport on Wednesday to play the first ICC World Test Championship fixture against the hosts.
Both the teams will play first test at the Rawalpindi Cricket Stadium from February 7 to 11.
The teams would conduct practice sessions at the Pindi stadium on Thursday. Around mid-day, both skippers Azhar Ali and Mominul Haque, will hold pre-series press conferences.
The toss will take place at 9:30am on Friday, while the first ball will be bowled at 10.00 am. After the end of each day’s play, squad members from both sides will hold press conferences.
This is the second phase of Bangladesh’s three phase visit to Pakistan. They played Twenty20 series last month which was won by the hosts.
- American company to set up first ever manufacturing unit of ...12:24 AM | 25 Feb, 2020
- US relations with Pakistan 'very good one': Trump tells rally in India10:39 PM | 24 Feb, 2020
- Operation Swift Retort: PAF releases new song in connection with ...10:18 PM | 24 Feb, 2020
- Jake Paul deletes Tweet about Zayn Malik after getting dissed by ...08:03 PM | 24 Feb, 2020
- On Sridevi's 2nd death anniversary, Janhvi Kapoor shares throwback ...02:28 PM | 24 Feb, 2020
- Local authorities close Venice Carnival early on virus fears: report12:52 PM | 24 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019