Five best places to visit during Ramazan in Pakistan
Moreover, various hotels and restaurants offer exciting deals for Sehri and Iftar meals to allure tourists to travel during Ramadan as a result of which you might actually end up saving money rather than exceeding your budget. As far as fasting during travelling is concerned, you can browse through various tips through which you can easily practice the important virtues of patience and abstinence that this month preaches without foregoing your travel plans.
To help you make the most out of your vacations plans, Jovago Pakistan brings you a list of places in Pakistan which you can visit during Ramadan.
Literally meaning very cold when translated from the Urdu language, Thandiani is a hill station which is famous for its low temperatures even during the summer season. You can visit this place to escape the harsh glaring sun and to easily keep you fast without feeling dehydrated. Apart from the cool temperatures, the hill station offers scenic views to tourists with its deep forests and a variety of fauna and flora.
Located in the Ghizer district of the Gilgit-Baltistan region of Pakistan, the Shandur Lake is situated in the high mountain pass which connects Gilgit and Chitral. As the lake is home to the highest polo ground in the world, it is often called the “Roof of the world.“With its stunning views, the Shandur Lake is brimming with tourists in the summer season who visit the tourist destination for the famous Shandur Polo festival.
With its stunning valleys and settlements inhabited by the most hospitable locals, Ghanche district is a sight on its own. The district headquarter is Khaplu which is famous among tourists for its stone buildings, apricot trees and camping sites. The most popular tourist spots in Ghanche district include Chaqchan Mosque, Khaplu Palace and Shyokriver.
Located in the Arabian sea, at a distance of 9 kilometres from the Hub River, Churna Island’s local name is Cheerno. The island is a home to a number of rare marine animals including many species of fish, crabs, lobsters and rare green turtles. If you are a fan of extreme sports then you can indulge in activities such as a firing range, scuba diving, camping, jet skiing, cliff diving and snorkelling, etc. If you are looking forward towards a short vacation, then Churna Island is your head to the destination.
As these places sound interesting and attractive to visit, you can also contribute with any information you have to any other destination in Pakistan which will be ideal for travelling in Ramadan. Add your suggestions in the comments section below.
- Mohammad Rizwan beats Virat Kohli in new T20I rankings08:26 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- TLP to be treated as militant outfit, announces Pakistan's info ...07:46 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- ‘Haixun 09’ – China rolls out its largest maritime patrol vessel07:25 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- TLP protests – Govt deploys rangers in Punjab for 60 days06:51 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Hareem Shah's new bold video goes viral06:40 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Alia Bhatt and Ranbir Kapoor to get married in December?05:56 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Sania Mirza becomes a ‘rescue angel’ after Hafeez forgets ...05:24 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021