Hafeez gets clean chit after controversial comments over suspect actions
Hafeez clarified to PCB's disciplinary committee, which comprised Director Cricket Operations Haroon Rasheed, Media Director Amjad Hussain and General Manager Salman Naseer that it was not his intention to criticise ICC protocols.
PCB serves show-cause notice to Hafeez over ... 08:16 PM | 18 May, 2018
KARACHI - Pakistan Cricket Board on Friday issued a show cause notice to all-rounder Muhammad Hafeez over his ...
“The interview was all about my suggestions to improve the [bowling action test] standards and to remove doubts from the minds of cricket fans,” he said, adding that his comments were misinterpreted and used out of context.
The committee accepted his explanation allowed him to resume his sports activities.
Muhammad Hafeez, who was suspended from bowling in international cricket for the third time in the series against Sri Lanka last year, and was finally cleared to bowl, had raised doubts about the process, calling it “suspicious”.
The 37-year- old cricketer in an interview blamed ICC for relaxing some of the bowlers of powerful boards.
- Ali Fazal and Richa Chadha's wedding to see Hollywood celebrities in ...11:51 PM | 27 Sep, 2022
- Hania Aamir under fire over latest video with makeup artist11:19 PM | 27 Sep, 2022
- King Salman appoints Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman as PM of Saudi ...10:58 PM | 27 Sep, 2022
- Nine-year-old gets bail so that he doesn't miss classes10:34 PM | 27 Sep, 2022
- Malala 'so grateful' to husband for holding her hand and awards09:15 PM | 27 Sep, 2022
- Bushra Ansari faces criticism for receiving anti-aging treatment10:07 PM | 27 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022