5,000 schools to go solar in Punjab
Presiding over a meeting here on Saturday, the chief minister said that switching over to solar energy was the need of hour to overcome energy crisis.
“We are working on multiple solar energy projects as the country is facing worst energy crisis,” he said adding that a special project at a cost of Rs32 billion for drip irrigation will soon be launched in Punjab.
The Punjab government is also planning to generate electricity from biomass.
- Tanzanian influencers Kili and Neema Paul recreate viral Pakistani ...01:52 AM | 6 Dec, 2022
- Mahira Khan showers Quick Style with 'gifts'01:16 AM | 6 Dec, 2022
- Sarah Khan shares pictures from latest bridal shoot12:52 AM | 6 Dec, 2022
- Grammy-winning Pakistani singer shares her quest to find her ...08:39 PM | 5 Dec, 2022
- Karachi among world’s least expensive cities in new report09:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Timeline of Pakistan Army Generals during country’s 75 year-long ...10:28 AM | 29 Nov, 2022
- Only two Pakistani universities make it to Asia’s top 10003:15 PM | 10 Nov, 2022
- Pakistanis named among 'The World's Most Influential 500 Muslims'10:16 PM | 2 Nov, 2022