Sharif brothers should not consider themselves above law: PTI
“Shahbaz Sharif’s discomfiture over NAB actions in Punjab is not insignificant. First, Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif challenged the NAB and now the federal and Punjab governments have formed a united front against the anti-graft body and escaping from accountability.
We strongly denounce this attitude. Instead of considering themselves above the law and constitution, he said while reacting to Punjab chief minister’s statement about NAB here on Saturday.
The way Sharif brothers have spent extravagantly from provincial and federal treasure on highly controversial projects in a non-transparent manner was unparalleled, he alleged.
A comprehensive investigation into every mega project launched by Shahbaz during the last six years was must, he said.
- FIA detains school teacher for sharing child pornography online03:14 PM | 5 Dec, 2022
- Islamabad court indicts Shahnawaz Amir, mother in Sarah Inam murder ...02:45 PM | 5 Dec, 2022
- 'The Great Gama': Nasir Adeeb shares details of his next film on ...02:21 PM | 5 Dec, 2022
- Hungary announces Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship for Pakistani ...01:49 PM | 5 Dec, 2022
- Asad Umar summoned to appear before LHC for anti-judiciary speech01:10 PM | 5 Dec, 2022
- Aiman Khan leaves fans swooning over her sun-kissed pictures12:46 PM | 5 Dec, 2022
- Shoaib Malik takes son Izhaan on ride in his sports car (VIDEO)11:36 AM | 5 Dec, 2022
- Rahat Fateh Ali Khan reveals why he was arrested in India09:41 PM | 4 Dec, 2022
- Karachi among world’s least expensive cities in new report09:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Timeline of Pakistan Army Generals during country’s 75 year-long ...10:28 AM | 29 Nov, 2022
- Only two Pakistani universities make it to Asia’s top 10003:15 PM | 10 Nov, 2022
- Pakistanis named among 'The World's Most Influential 500 Muslims'10:16 PM | 2 Nov, 2022