PTI's official account tweeted in Hindi and Twitter just can't handle it!
The tweet in Hindi was a translation of Prime Minister Imran Khan’s tweet stating he was not worthy of the Noble Peace Prize and the person qualified for the award would be the one who resolves the Kashmir dispute.
Here is the tweet:
मैं नोबेल शांति पुरस्कार के योग्य नहीं हूं। इस योग्य व्यक्ति वह होगा जो कश्मीरी लोगों की इच्छा के अनुसार कश्मीर विवाद का समाधान करता है और उपमहाद्वीप में शांति और मानव विकास का मार्ग प्रशस्त करता है।@ImranKhanPTI#Pakistan #india— PTI (@PTIofficial) March 4, 2019
Following the prime minister’s announcement to release the captured Indian pilot Abhinandan, #NobelPrizeforImranKhan had become a top trend on Twitter, while this announcement also made headlines in newspapers and TV channels across the globe.
"Aik hi dil kitni bar jeeto gay", Twitter reacts ... 01:41 PM | 4 Mar, 2019
The last few days have proven to be both tensed and interesting, with the tension on the border between two countries, ...
Fans of Imran Khan from all around the world launched a campaign calling to declare the chairman Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) an ambassador of peace.
An online application demanding to give Imran Khan ‘Nobel Peace Prize 2020’ has received more than 0.15 million signatures.
If you were trying to appeal to your India assets you should have translated it in Bangla.— Gabbbar (@GabbbarSingh) March 4, 2019
Imran Bhai fullon Hindi mein tweet kar rahe hain!!!! 🤣— ɪ ᴅ ᴇ ᴀ ꜱ ɪ ɴ ɢ ʜ (@ideasingh) March 4, 2019
Brothers its ok as we have many Indian friends who read this & are impressed. No problem in language even in hindi we should use all ways of communications & in all the languages— junaid abdullah (@pongi_fati) March 4, 2019
Indeed. Via Abhi nandan. 🤭— احمد Ehmad (@Ehmad_Ahmi) March 4, 2019
Pakis : What happened to IK? Did NaMo reversed the plan?#PakPremiPatrakaar : Wah! IK deserves Nobel more than earlier— Mr.Rao🇮🇳 🚩 (@MrRao_RB) March 4, 2019
Indians: One more Strike will make Pakis learn Sanskrit 😂
- Money laundering – UK court orders extradition of Abraaj founder ...07:56 PM | 28 Jan, 2021
- Reducing unfair means in recruitment: Case of Police in Pakistan07:20 PM | 28 Jan, 2021
- Three TTP militants arrested in Karachi operation06:37 PM | 28 Jan, 2021
- #PAKvSA – South Africa lead by 29 runs at stumps on 3rd day of 1st ...06:12 PM | 28 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021