This guy just got himself an Abhinandan makeover
LAHORE - Rayan Khan chose to do an Abhinandan makeover on himself an also began the #AbhinandanChallenge. The challenge was not initiated to mock anyone, in fact, it was an effort to unite people in this time of Indo-Pak crisis.
“People asked me why I copied his style. I said I don’t want to copy him it’s not even a trend in Pakistan. I told my friends we all are born heroes and that we should also learn how to express a message of peace through gestures on social media.”
Rayan did say that he was aware of the fact that his gesture may not be appreciated or understood by many but he made his message loud and clear on social media.
These are the before and after pictures of Rayan!
- Shaheen Al Jazeera 2019: Navies of Pakistan, Bahrain conclude ...10:36 PM | 17 Nov, 2019
- Pakistan felicitates new Sri Lankan president09:22 PM | 17 Nov, 2019
- Sleep Expo Middle East announces first-ever industry award07:48 PM | 17 Nov, 2019
- Shahzain Bugti takes early lead in NA-259 re-polling, show initial ...07:10 PM | 17 Nov, 2019
- AIOU sets up nine new offices at less-developed regions06:47 PM | 17 Nov, 2019
- I was hypersexualised as a teenager in Hollywood: Scarlett Johansson03:10 PM | 16 Nov, 2019
- Here's how fans have reacted to Hamza Ali Abbasi's decision to quit ...02:07 PM | 16 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019
- Google releases the list of most popular Pakistani YouTube Ads of 201803:31 PM | 25 Jan, 2019