Pakistani cabinet to donate 1-month salary to PM's coronavirus fund
ISLAMABAD – The federal cabinet has decided to donate its one month salary to Prime Minister's Relief Fund for COVID-19, Information Minister Shibli Faraz said on Tuesday.
Shibli revealed the gesture has been made in view of the prevalent situation and difficulties faced by the people.
The federal cabinet also allowed export of hand sanitizers made in the South Asian country, the minister said while briefing media in Islamabad on decisions made in the cabinet meeting.
A meeting of the National Coordination Committee will be held in Islamabad tomorrow to take decision regarding relaxation in lockdown after Saturday, he added.
All four chief ministers will attend the meeting to deliberate on next strategy.
- PSL 2021 — Islamabad United and Multan Sultans to fight it out ...08:18 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- Matric students to prepare board exams through Exam Prep Master ...05:49 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- Zara Noor Abbas lands in hot waters after latest photoshoot04:06 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021