Pakistani man bags his 30th Guinness World Record
ISLAMABAD – Pakistani martial artist, Irfan Mehsood, has scored his 30th Guinness World Record with the latest record of most jumping jacks in one minute carrying an 80 lb pack.
“I attempted the record in Dera Ismail Khan in January this year in which I did 70 jumping jacks in one minute and broke the record of Silvio Sabba of Italy who had done 57 in a minute,” said Irfan, who hails from Ladha tehsil of South Waziristan.
Last month, Irfan broke four other records which included most knuckle push-ups (59) carrying 60 lb pack in one minute, most side lunges (72) in a minute, most push-ups (39) on fingertips and carrying a 60-lb pack in one minute and most push-ups (40) with one leg raised and carrying an 80-lb pack in one minute.
He also holds the record for most side lunges in one minute with 54 lunges in total.
The other records he broke included most full-contact knee strikes 87 in one minute using one leg; most full contact knee strikes 83 in one minute (alternate legs); most push-ups (one leg raised, carrying a 40-lb pack) 31 in one minute; Most push-ups (one leg raised and carrying an 80-lb pack) 21 in one minute; most knuckle push-ups 25 (with one leg raised, carrying a 40-lb pack) in one minute; most thumb push-ups 35 in one minute; Most Bo staff strikes 261 in one minute.
- UAE plans to invest $1 billion in Pakistan as rupee, stock market ...11:55 PM | 6 Aug, 2022
- Pakistani wrestler Sharif Tahir bags silver in Commonwealth Games10:28 PM | 6 Aug, 2022
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson welcome second child09:52 PM | 6 Aug, 2022
- Eshal Fayyaz trolled for sharing photos in gym outfit09:24 PM | 6 Aug, 2022
- Nawal Saeed looks ethereal in latest pictures08:51 PM | 6 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani stars celebrate Eidul-Adha in style06:20 PM | 10 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022