Saudi driver beaten up after killing racing camel worth 1 million Riyals
BURAYDAH (Web Desk) - A driver was severely beaten up by local farmers just after he knocked over their camel was it crossed the road in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Al Harbi said he had thought the camel owner and his relatives, armed with sticks, hurried to rescue him before they started beating him, the Emirates247 reported.
“The owner said I killed his racing camel which was worth SR one million but it was not my mistake,” Harbi said, quoted by Ajel newspaper.
Harbi said he fled to a nearby school in the central Alqassim province, adding that the school manager called the police.
Ajel said tribal leaders intervened to resolve the problem before reaching the court.
- Malik Riaz refutes allegations leveled against him in Uzma Khan ...02:01 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Islamabad makes wearing face masks mandatory in all public places12:31 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Pakistan marks “World No Tobacco Day” today11:49 AM | 31 May, 2020
- NDMA activates another two separate hotlines to counter locust, ...11:27 AM | 31 May, 2020
- At least 7 killed, 30 injured after Multan-bound bus overturns near ...10:31 AM | 31 May, 2020
- Zaira Wasim deactivates social media accounts over trolling03:41 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Kylie Jenner is not a billionaire, says Forbes03:09 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Grammy-winning artists from 7 countries collaborate for a Pakistani ...05:16 PM | 29 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020