MTI Act to enable improved management of public sector hospitals, says PM Imran
In a tweet, while addressing concerns of the general masses regarding recently promulgated MTI Act/ordinance the premier clarified that it was not a part of privatisation.
The MTI Act/Ordinance is to enable improved & modern management of public sector hospitals. This is NOT privatization but part of our public sector hospitals' reform plan.The hospitals will remain Govt hospitals. Better managed hospitals will mean better facilities for patients.— Imran Khan (@ImranKhanPTI) September 5, 2019
The prime minister stated that the purpose of the ordinance was to enable improved and modern management of public sector hospitals.
"This is NOT privatization but part of our public sector hospitals reform plan. The hospitals will remain Govt hospitals," the premier stated.
- Taliban replace Afghanistan women's ministry with vice department12:43 AM | 18 Sep, 2021
- HRW says India's ruling BJP targeting Modi govt critics12:22 AM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Police submit challan against Mufti Aziz in student abuse case11:58 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- New Zealand cricket team’s decision leaves Pakistanis in shock and ...11:42 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- British envoy denies role in cancellation of New Zealand cricket ...11:21 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Malala proud of Angelina Jolie for writing a book for children04:55 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Dur-e-Fishan and Danish Taimoor pair up for upcoming drama Ishq e ...04:30 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Alka Yagnik super excited for Imran Abbas's new drama serial 'Amanat'04:12 PM | 17 Sep, 2021