The best 3 saree styles from our favourite celebrities
Saree is one of the best traditional attire, which makes every woman look gorgeous and elegant. Whether you want to dress up and dress down, you can never go wrong with styling a saree.
From casual to glamorous, some of our favourite celebs have experimented with a sari like no other.
Here are the top 3 picks:
Hania’s style is always on point and she never fails to impress us with her impeccable fashion sense. The ‘Ishqia’ actor is turning heads in this unconventional saree with puffed up sleeves.
Saheefa Jabbar Khattak
The supermodel looked simply ethereal in the traditional yet trendy saree. She topped off her look with a striking winged liner and pink lips.
Qamar is undoubtedly one of the most stylish stars of our industry and just like every other outfit, she stunned in this opulent black and white saree.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- PM Imran to virtually address UNGA session on Friday09:29 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- PM Imran lauds Chinese leadership for socio-economic priorities08:34 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- PIA raises airfares for Saudi Arabia flights by upto Rs49,00012:04 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan condemns Houthis' attacks on Saudi Arabia11:39 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- US imposes new sanctions on Iran’s Defense Ministry09:47 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Cavit Çetin Güner and Sadia Khan follow each other on Instagram05:10 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Emmys 2020: Jennifer Aniston hosts surprise ‘Friends‘ reunion04:07 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Aiman Khan, Muneeb Butt celebrate Amal’s first birthday01:53 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020