PITB Conducts e-FOAS training for South Punjab Secretaries
LAHORE - An e-Filing and Office Automation System (e-FOAS) training was conducted by Punjab Information Technology Board (PITB) for secretaries from South Punjab at Arfa Software Technology Park.
Chairman PITB Azfar Manzoor and Additional Chief Secretary, South Punjab Zahid Akhtar Zaman were also present at the session. Director-General e-Governance PITB Sajid Latif gave a thorough introduction of the system including its scope and features while Additional Director General (Citizen Facilitation Services) PITB Muhammad Waseem Bhatti gave an operational walkthrough of the system. The cloud-based electronic filing and office automation system are designed to ensure transparency while saving time and cost.
- Two troops martyred in Miranshah operation11:54 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Suzuki likely to unveil 9th Generation Alto this year11:48 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan to create tech-based farms to promote exports11:04 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan’s UN envoy Munir intensified efforts to accomplish ...09:57 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- PAMI elects Prof Dr. Chaudhry Abdul Rehman as new president08:50 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Queen Elizabeth strips disgraced Harvey Weinstein of top royal honour02:43 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Asim Abbasi apologises for copying French artist Malika Favre's work ...02:30 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy roped in to co-direct a Marvel film01:48 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020