Parliament's joint session to take up Yemen issue today
The special session will start at 11 am.
Chief of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Imran Khan will also be attending the session after a seven-month boycott.
Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif chaired a meeting on the Yemen crisis on Thursday after a high-level political and military delegation returned from a fact-finding trip to Saudi Arab.
A statement released afterwards reiterated the government's stance that any breach of Saudi "territorial integrity" would bring a "strong response" from Pakistan.
- Teenage boy 'gang-raped', filmed by six in Punjab’s Pakpattan11:14 AM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Over 100 clerics of banned TLP placed on fourth schedule10:45 AM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - 2021-April-20-Updated ...09:56 AM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Govt to table resolution on French envoy’s expulsion in NA today: ...09:39 AM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Pakistan reports 5,445 new cases, 137 deaths amid Covid-19 surge09:07 AM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Amir Liaquat's Nagin dance video goes viral06:19 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Alia Bhatt comments on Pakistani rapper-comedian's latest video05:57 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Ali Azmat tests positive for COVID-1904:15 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021