Five of a family killed in Karachi landslide
SP Asif Razzak said that a huge rock smashed into a house, which is owned by 46-year-old Zameer Gul, in Gulshan e Ghazi area of Karachi's Baldia Town.
After the incident, rescue official reached the spot and pulled out five dead bodies, including Zameer Gul, his three children and wife who had been buried under mass of rock and mud.
Gul's daughters Muskaan, Rooma, and Zohra sustained injuries in the incident.
Administration said that efforts are underway to turn the rock into rubble in order to avoid further disaster.
In 2015, a same accident happened Gulistan Johar where landslide hit several makeshift homes, killing 13 people including seven children.
- ‘Sajid Khan asked me to hold his genitals’, Sherlyn Chopra ...11:55 AM | 20 Jan, 2021
- American who enthused Bali was queer-friendly being deported11:50 AM | 20 Jan, 2021
- Netflix's big 4Q lifts video service above 200M subscribers11:24 AM | 20 Jan, 2021
- Two Levies personnel among eight killed after speeding bus turns ...11:05 AM | 20 Jan, 2021
- Joe Biden to sworn in as 46th US President today amid tight security10:45 AM | 20 Jan, 2021
- Pakistan’s only The All Girl band takes the internet by storm with ...07:17 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Chinese children's performance on Sohni Dharti winning hearts in ...07:58 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Reema Khan receives Covid-19 vaccine in US (VIDEO)02:33 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021