Five of a family killed in Karachi landslide
SP Asif Razzak said that a huge rock smashed into a house, which is owned by 46-year-old Zameer Gul, in Gulshan e Ghazi area of Karachi's Baldia Town.
After the incident, rescue official reached the spot and pulled out five dead bodies, including Zameer Gul, his three children and wife who had been buried under mass of rock and mud.
Gul's daughters Muskaan, Rooma, and Zohra sustained injuries in the incident.
Administration said that efforts are underway to turn the rock into rubble in order to avoid further disaster.
In 2015, a same accident happened Gulistan Johar where landslide hit several makeshift homes, killing 13 people including seven children.
- Pakistan joins Digital Cooperation Organisation as founding member11:58 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- COVID-19 — Pakistan bans in-flight meal service on domestic flights11:39 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Maryam Nawaz 'was given rat-contaminated food in Kot Lakhpat Jail'10:46 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- BISE Lahore announces Inter Part-2 Exam Result – Here's how to check10:26 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Urwa Hocane's father responds to 'separation' with Farhan Saeed07:25 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Nabeel Zuberi takes lead role in Aulaad05:29 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Mehwish Hayat surprised by secret admirer (VIDEO)05:21 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020