Deepika is going to do this to Cola brands from now on
Deepika has always been a very careful celebrity with brand endorsement as she has a large number of followers and she understands the responsibility which comes with it.
According to India TV Deepika stated she won’t be promoting sugary and aerated beverages. Change in her lifestyle led her to stop endorsing cola brands.
There are other few celebrities who did the same including Virat Kohli who boycotted soft drinks as part of his fitness regime. He left the endorsement of a cola company after the agreement was expired. So he can discourage the buyers from consuming unhealthy drinks.
According business insider when a research was done on a specific cola brand they got to know each day 1.7 billion trademark bottles are being sold in only 2011, the numbers are alarming and such initiatives motivate other people to live healthy.
- Minal Khan, Ahsan Mohsin look fabulous at ‘official’ engagement ...12:46 AM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Former Mossad chief reveals how Israel stole Iranian nuclear documents11:55 PM | 11 Jun, 2021
- US lawmaker removed for helping crowd breach State Capitol10:45 PM | 11 Jun, 2021
- Russia lifts ban on rice imports from Pakistan10:23 PM | 11 Jun, 2021
- Saudi women can now live on their own without male guardian approval10:10 PM | 11 Jun, 2021
- Meesha Shafi and Aagha Ali concerned for uniformed personnel, ...06:28 PM | 11 Jun, 2021
- Here’s how ‘detective’ Muneeb Butt caught a thief (VIDEO)03:26 PM | 11 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistani FM reaches Turkey on diplomatic mission to highlight ...05:56 PM | 18 May, 2021