PM Imran to distribute loan cheques under ‘Kamyab Jawan’ Programme today
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan is to distribute cheques amongst the successful applicants of Youth Entrepreneurship Scheme under ‘Kamyab Jawan’ Programme today.
A ceremony to this effect will be held in Islamabad, where Prime Minister Imran Khan will address the function.
Cheques ranging from Rs one lakh to Rs 5 million will be distributed among youths.
The program is aimed at helping the youth establish their businesses. Rs 100 billion have been allocated for the first phase of Kamyab Jawan Programme to facilitate one million youth of the country.
- Pakistan Army airlifts 22 LUMS students trapped in Gilgit snow08:02 PM | 20 Jan, 2020
- Govt allows duty-free import of wheat to tackle crisis07:35 PM | 20 Jan, 2020
- PSL 2020 tickets to go up for sale tonight07:08 PM | 20 Jan, 2020
- Tourism industry sets to take off after govt embraces digitization07:06 PM | 20 Jan, 2020
- Pakistan squad for ICC Women’s T20 World Cup 2020 announced06:56 PM | 20 Jan, 2020
- Hira Mani thanks fans for showering her with love01:38 PM | 20 Jan, 2020
- Fahad Mustafa lauds Humayun Saeed for his acting in MPTH01:24 PM | 20 Jan, 2020
- Sarmad Khoosat considers withdrawing Zindagi Tamasha after hundreds ...01:01 PM | 20 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019