PM Imran launches Zindagi app to counter drug abuse
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan on Monday formally launched the Zindagi App - a mobile application about narcotics control - in Islamabad.
Addressing the ceremony, he said drugs are destroying the life of our youth and all out efforts will be made to eradicate this scourge.
The prime minister regretted that the use of drugs starts at school level and the addicted persons are involved in other crimes too, Radio Pakistan reported.
Referring to another problem facing the society, he said incidents of child abuse are also increasing in the society for which awareness has to be created to weed out the menace.
The premier appreciated the awareness book on drugs launched on the occasion and called for introducing it at all schools for awareness.
- PTI govt opens process for privatisation of public entities09:55 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- ATC acquits 40 accused in Youhanabad lynching cases09:09 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- Zameen.com ready to hold Karachi Expo on February 1 and 208:18 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- Ufone felicitates KPC’s new leadership08:12 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- 'Anti-state' Facebook posts: Lahore journalist's bail plea rejected07:54 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- Priyanka Chopra in final talks to join The Matrix 403:19 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- Humayun Saeed thanks fans for showering love on MPTH's team02:49 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- Shah Rukh Khan's Pakistani cousin passes away in Peshawar02:15 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019