PM’s special aide on Health Dr Zafar Mirza contracts coronavirus
ISLAMABAD – Special Adviser to PM on Health Dr Zafar Mirza on Monday announced that he has tested positive for the coronavirus.
The SAPM, in a tweet, said that he is self-isolating at home and taking all the precautions.
Mirza said he was experiencing "mild symptoms" and also applauded the services of his colleagues, saying "Keep up the good work! You are making a big difference and I am proud of you."
FM Qureshi shifted to Rawalpindi military ... 11:44 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
ISLAMABAD – Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi has been shifted to a military hospital in Rawalpindi on ...
Last week, Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi also tested positive for the disease.
- How to complete PSL 6? ShahidAfridi shares his formula following ...11:11 PM | 4 Mar, 2021
- Man awarded death sentence for raping five-year-old girl in Rawalpindi09:31 PM | 4 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021