VIDEO: Anil Kapoor 'aching' to visit Pakistan
In an interview with Voice of America (VOA), Kapoor also said that he is eager to visit Pakistan.
"If I ever receive an invitation from Pakistan, I am on board any time, I think, very soon, I will be coming to Pakistan, I always say this and honestly I am aching to come there," he said, while responding a query.
Thanking his fans in Pakistan, he said that he was pleased to know that his brothers and sisters in the country also enjoyed his films. To make people happy is our ultimate purpose of film-making, he added.
On the occasion, he also urged the Pakistani censor board to remove constraints for the showing of Indian films in Pakistan.
Responding to a question about the possibility of jointly-produced Pak-Indian films, Anil Kapoor said that such projects should happen without any doubt.
Co-productions need to happen and we should get permission to work in Pakistan as well, he added.
Here is Kapoor's interview:
- #IWD2021 – Mukhtaran Mai announces to join Aurat March in Multan ...03:00 PM | 8 Mar, 2021
- US envoy Khalilzad due in Pakistan to discuss Afghan peace02:44 PM | 8 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021