Here are five restaurants you must try this Ramadan
Here are five restaurants you must try during Ramada 2019.
Myst Cafe serves Bohemian style food and liquid Nitrogen chilled drinks in a classy and glamorous ambience. In this heated up weather, you will feel refreshed after an evening out at Myst Cafe.
Despite the odds, the restaurant is still a hot favourite among the food loving Lahoris, while almost all its competitors from the 1990s, have succumbed to the test of time.
Enjoy some outdoor time with your family at Bistro 201. The extensive menu is truly a treat.
Yum is the ultimate favourite of Lahore when it comes to Chinese cuisine. Chinese is lighter on the stomach in this weather, and we bet that you will really enjoy your time at the restaurant.
Nandos has a unique taste that we often do not find in most restaurants in Lahore. The sauces make your tastebuds feel like they could explode!
Enjoy delicious meals in Ramadan!
- APC turning point in Pakistani politics, time to take major decisions ...02:11 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Police arrests over 30 demonstrators during protest against COVID-19 ...01:31 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- I learnt how to ride a bike for 'Quaid e Azam Zindabad': Mahira Khan06:11 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020