Suhail Asghar requests for prayers ahead of stomach surgery
Fans were quick to respond with best wishes and prayers.
KARACHI - Pakistani senior actor Suhail Asghar to undergo a major stomach surgery and ahead of it, he requests his fans to pray for him.
“Today I need your prayers as I have to undergo stomach surgery tomorrow. Pray for my successful surgery and speedy recovery”, said Suhail Asghar in a social media post on Monday. Sharing a photo showing him bedridden in hospital robes, the veteran actor said, “Fans, friends, and family. Allah Almighty is with me always. I strongly believe in miracles. I believe in the power of LOVE and PRAYERS …”.
Suhail Asghar was born in Lahore and completed his education there, after which he became part of Radio Pakistan. From 1978 to 1988, Sohail Asghar worked as a radio jockey for 10 years, after which he started acting in theatre plays. He has acted in dramas like ‘Laag’, ‘Piyas’, ‘Chand Girhan’ and ‘Kajal Ghar’ in his career.
He made his debut in the cinema industry in 2003 with the film ‘Murad’. In 2004, another of his films ‘Mah e Noor’ released and Sohail Asghar’s performance in it was also highly appreciated.
Here, wishing the star speedy recovery and healthy life ahead, Ameen.
- Govt will ensure Pakistan fulfills its enormous maritime potential, ...01:22 PM | 15 Aug, 2020
- Seven-day anti-polio drive starts across Sindh12:36 PM | 15 Aug, 2020
- Private schools in KP reopened after five months closure12:14 PM | 15 Aug, 2020
- Toshakhana reference: Nawaz challenges NAB's summoning in IHC11:37 AM | 15 Aug, 2020
- COAS, Bill Gates discuss Pakistan's Covid-19 response, resumption of ...10:59 AM | 15 Aug, 2020
- Momina Mustehsan, Muneeb Butt call out Kangana Ranaut for spreading ...05:43 PM | 14 Aug, 2020
- Abida Parveen, Ali Zafar and Humayun Saeed among others honoured ...04:39 PM | 14 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020