10 dead as under-construction wall collapsed in India
The mishap occurred in Dholera village where laborers were working in a stone crusher unit.
Another 20 people, injured in the incident, were rushed to hospital while district administration began an operation to rescue laborers still buried under the debris.
"An under-construction wall collapsed due to heavy rainfall in the area," sub-divisional magistrate Mahesh Kumar said.
Most victims and injured were laborers from Rajasthan and nearby areas.
- Pakistan up 31 places in Trading Across Border Index04:02 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- LHC Justice Chaudhary Abdul Aziz resigns01:22 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Infinix Hot 10 Play with 6000mAh battery is up for pre-orders12:57 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Sindh Wildlife Dept rescues two blind Indus dolphins near Rohri canal ...11:52 AM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Watch – Why Hareem Shah slapped Mufti Abdul Qavi?08:23 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Nora Fatehi 'had fun last night' with Turkish chef Burak in Dubai ...07:29 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Mahira Khan recovers from COVID-19 infection, announces return to TV ...04:41 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021