NAB rejects allegations of striking plea bargain deal with 2 army officers
ISLAMABAD – National Accountability Bureau (NAB) on Friday strongly repudiated the allegations of striking a plea bargain deal with two army officers over alleged financial irregularities.
"There is no case against the said officers in NAB, now or ever before, hence any allegations of striking a plea bargain, therefore does not arise," a NAB spokesman said while categorically repulsing the malicious campaign in social media alleging the involvement of two army officers in irregularities.
"NAB categorically denies the malicious social media campaign against the officers."
- Strict SOPs issued for Ashura processions, majalis amid COVID ...03:25 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- PCB allows Umar Akmal to resume club cricket from next month02:59 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Alizeh Shah flaunts her killer dance moves in new viral video02:12 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Kabul security team gets briefing on alleged abduction of Afghan ...11:34 AM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021