Behind the scenes of Priyanka Chopra’s Christian wedding
Chopra wore a custom made hand beaded and embroidered white Ralph Lauren gown. Nick also opted for the same designer, he wore a black tuxedo. To make it more romantic inside of the purple lapel of the tuxedo Lauren added a small piece of lace from the brides dress. On the piece of lace “my jaan” was embroidered.
Priyanka in an interview with Peoples magazine explained how they were looking at a bunch of designers for their wedding outfits. That’s when Ralph Lauren’s team contacted them. She learned how Ralph Lauren in past 50 years only designed three wedding dresses for his daughter, niece and daughter-in-law. This sure was INCREDIBLE!
It took 1,826 hours to complete brides gorgeous dress. The dress was completed with a 75 ft long trail which followed Priyanka down the aisle. The lovebirds took over the dance floor for their first dance. They danced to Robert Flack’s “The first time ever I saw your face.
Congratulations to the happy couple!!!
- NAB presents ‘Corona-positive’ patient in court01:55 PM | 5 Dec, 2020
- Tecno and M&P celebrate 1 billion sales record01:40 PM | 5 Dec, 2020
- Airplane disappears in snow cloud seconds after landing (Video)12:52 PM | 5 Dec, 2020
- Pakistan Naval Chief visits Turkish Naval Shipyards12:52 PM | 5 Dec, 2020
- Three gunned down over old enmity in KP12:20 PM | 5 Dec, 2020
- Court trashes Mubashir Lucman’s petition against TikTok stars ...12:11 PM | 4 Dec, 2020
- Who's this girl Shahveer Jafry 'getting engaged to'?11:55 PM | 3 Dec, 2020
- Aseefa Bhutto's 'great debut' reminds Pakistan of Benazir08:46 PM | 3 Dec, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020