Anjuman Shaheen, husband Lucky Ali slam divorce reports
LAHORE - Anjuman, former Punjabi film actress, and her husband Waseem Ali aka ‘Lucky’ Ali have dismissed media reports about their divorce and termed them ‘fake and fabricated’.The couple got married on June 17, 2019, and the wedding was attended by only family and close friends.
Later, the two had publicly confirmed their wedding. last week, several media outlets had reported that Anjuman and Lucky Ali have parted ways. Now, the couple has dismissed media reports in a video message.
Anjuman and Waseem said, “The media reports about our divorce are fake. We are happy and enjoying our married life together.”
Stay tuned to Daily Pakistan Global for more news and updates.
- 'Pakistan to be out of FATF’s gray list soon due to PM’s good ...11:49 PM | 23 Feb, 2020
- Pakistan shuts border with Iran over Coronavirus fears09:46 PM | 23 Feb, 2020
- AIOU extends admissions date of Matric, FA till March 307:27 PM | 23 Feb, 2020
- PSL5 — Match 7: Islamabad United beat Lahore Qalandars by one wicket05:20 PM | 23 Feb, 2020
- Pakistan likely to start registering Madaris from next month04:24 PM | 23 Feb, 2020
- India's Shatrughan Sinha calls on Pakistan President Alvi in Lahore01:12 PM | 23 Feb, 2020
- FBR sends notices to 24 bridal dress designers for 'tax evasion'04:17 PM | 21 Feb, 2020
- Pakistan the ‘most affordable’ country to live in the world: ...04:10 PM | 21 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019