Anjuman Shaheen, husband Lucky Ali slam divorce reports
LAHORE - Anjuman, former Punjabi film actress, and her husband Waseem Ali aka ‘Lucky’ Ali have dismissed media reports about their divorce and termed them ‘fake and fabricated’.The couple got married on June 17, 2019, and the wedding was attended by only family and close friends.
Later, the two had publicly confirmed their wedding. last week, several media outlets had reported that Anjuman and Lucky Ali have parted ways. Now, the couple has dismissed media reports in a video message.
Anjuman and Waseem said, “The media reports about our divorce are fake. We are happy and enjoying our married life together.”
Stay tuned to Daily Pakistan Global for more news and updates.
- Conflict between PPP and Cynthia Ritchie intensifies after denial of ...08:22 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- PML-N’s Khawaja Salman Rafique contracts coronavirus08:11 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- What Nawaz Sharif's doing in his latest picture from London07:37 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- PIA directed to control fares after overcharging complaints07:13 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- PTI MNA tests positive for coronavirus as health crisis deepens in ...06:35 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Zaheer Abbas looks like Money Heist‘s 'Professor’, says Mehwish ...02:24 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Pakistani celebrities who never endorsed fairness products01:50 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Kanye West donates $2 million, establishes college fund for George ...08:24 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020