Mehwish Hayat shows solidarity with coronavirus victims
LAHORE - Pakistani superstar Mehwish Hayat shared a picture of herself on her Instagram account wearing a mask and wrote: “she is praying for all those suffering from coronavirus epidemic that has killed hundreds of people and affected thousands of others in China and elsewhere”.
” We stand with China at this crucial time and hope to see a speedy end to the epidemic,” she captioned her latest Instagram picture in which she is seen wearing a mask.
China calls for united global effort to combat ... 08:34 PM | 4 Feb, 2020
BEIJING – China on Tuesday called for united global efforts to combat novel coronavirus outbreak and urged all ...
“No I am not channelling some inner superhero just taking precautions while travelling,” the actress said of her mask.
” Cannot go around frightening children at airports,” Mehwish Hayat wrote.
Here is the post:
View this post on Instagram
No I am not channeling some inner superhero just taking precautions while traveling. I pray for all those suffering from the Corona Virus. We stand with China at this crucial time and hope to see a speedy end to the epidemic. Cannot go around frightening children at airports.. 🙅🏻♀️ #MehwishHayat #LNJ #herewecome
According to the latest update released by the China National Health Commission, there were 20,471confirmed cases of coronavirus in China while 159 persons tested positive abroad.
So far, 426 people have died in China mostly in Wuhan, the epicentre of new coronavirus while one person has reportedly died in the Philippines. Around 632 recovered from the disease.
The health experts have warned of the risk of re-infection for the recovered people while human-to-human transmission of the virus has been confirmed.
WHO declares coronavirus epidemic as a global ... 10:41 AM | 31 Jan, 2020
GENEVA - The World Health Organization has declared the Coronavirus outbreak as a global health emergency. Addressing a ...
The Chinese government has activated level-1 emergency response in its 31 provinces, autonomous regions and municipalities.
A pneumonia outbreak was first reported in the city of Wuhan, central China’s Hubei Province in December. Experts have attributed the outbreak to a novel coronavirus that has since spread across China and abroad.
Have anything to say? Comment below.
- What Nawaz Sharif's doing in his latest picture from London07:37 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- PIA directed to control fares after overcharging complaints07:13 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- PTI MNA tests positive for coronavirus as health crisis deepens in ...06:35 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Huawei Nova 7i – The hottest selling secret weapon of mobile gamers06:05 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Sri Lanka to reopen for tourism in August, with strict coronavirus ...05:27 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Pakistani celebrities who never endorsed fairness products01:50 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Kanye West donates $2 million, establishes college fund for George ...08:24 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Meghan Markle speaks out about ‘Black Lives Matter’07:17 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020