PM’s aide on power Tabish Gauhar resigns
ISLAMABAD – Special Assistant to the Prime Minister (SAPM) Tabish Gauhar has resigned from his post on Thursday, local media reported.
The sources said Gauhar sent his resignation to Prime Minister Imran Khan via WhatsApp. He was unhappy over unnecessary interference in the power ministry.
The premier's former aide was not in contact over the past five days with the Ministry. He also opposed the government's negotiations with the Independent Power Producers, sources added.
Tabish Gauhar also served as chief executive officer of Karachi Electric.
Gauhar has been appointed as Special Assistant to the Prime Minister on Power on October 1, 2020.
He resigned as director, chief executive officer, and chairman of KE’s board in 2015, after working at the organisation for over seven years.
PM's special assistant Tania Aidrus resigns over ... 04:18 PM | 29 Jul, 2020
LAHORE - Special Assistant to the Prime Minister Imran Khan on Digital Pakistan, Tania Aidrus, has resigned. Former ...
- PSL 6, Match 13 – Karachi Kings to face Peshawar Zalmi today12:52 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- Texas becomes biggest US state to lift COVID-19 mask mandate12:35 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- #SenateElection2021: PM Imran casts his vote in Senate (VIDEO)12:25 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- COVAX - Pakistan to get 10 million Covid vaccines before June12:05 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- Video fiasco: PTI files plea with ECP seeking disqualification of ...11:45 AM | 3 Mar, 2021
- 'Darlings’ – Alia Bhatt collaborates with Shahrukh Khan for first ...07:06 PM | 2 Mar, 2021
- Mere Paas Tum Ho actor Rehmat Ajmal looks stunning on her Mayoun03:15 PM | 2 Mar, 2021
- Justin Bieber celebrates 27th birthday03:25 PM | 2 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021