Complete strike in IOJ&K tomorrow to mark martyrdom anniversary of Burhan Wani
SRINAGAR - The All Parties Hurriyat Conference (APHC) while paying glowing tributes to the prominent Kashmiri youth leader, Burhan Muzaffar Wani, ahead of his fourth martyrdom anniversary has called for a complete strike in the Indian held valley on Wednesday.
In a statement, APHC Spokesman, said that the objective of the strike is to convey a message to the world community particularly the United Nations (UN) that the people of Jammu and Kashmir completely reject the forcible occupation of their motherland by India.
The spokesman pointed out that 8th of July would be observed as Youm-e-Istiqlal [Freedom Day] to reiterate the Kashmiris' resolve that they would continue their struggle for right to self-determination, through thick and thin.
- PM Imran congratulates Sri Lankan counterpart Rajapaksa over election ...11:30 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan to resume international flight operations at all airports ...10:57 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- NAB rejects allegations of striking plea bargain deal with 2 army ...09:23 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- At least 11 dead as Air India passenger plan skids off runway, splits ...09:10 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- What do you know about Ravi Riverfront Urban Development Project?08:36 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- A sneak peek inside Selena Gomez's HBO cooking show05:38 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- John Wick 5 announced, to film back-to-back with 4th installment05:14 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- Ever since I was a child I’ve had a sleeping issue: Mahira Khan04:23 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020