Caretaker CM KP asks Police to create quick response force for pre-post polling scenarios
“Intelligence sharing and coordination amongst the agencies is the key for the successful conduct of polls in the province, dealing any eventuality professionally, prevention of infiltration of warmongers and terrorists.” said, Dost Muhammad while addressing a meeting to review the level of preparedness of police for the ensuing polls in the province.
Chief Secretary Muhammad Azam Khan, IGP Salahuddin Mehsud, administrative secretaries and police officials attended the meeting.
DIG Muhammad Ali Baba Khel presented a detailed sketch of the police mobility and preparedness for the general elections in the province.
Caretaker Chief Minister directed to monitor entry routes to stop infiltration of miscreants to the province.
The Caretaker government will not allow subversion of elections.
Dost Muhammad underlined the need for keeping a vigil and making reinforcement in sensitive areas that should be supported by search operation by the intelligence agencies and police should have a dominant role.
The Caretaker Chief Minister said that he would start meeting the political leaders soon so that we could share experiences mutually. We would tell them our side of the story and the level of preparedness for the elections and would also listen to them for their suggestions leading to the peaceful, free, fair and transparent conduct of elections in the province.
Dost Muhammad said that he would approach the relevant quarters for the redeployment of Frontier Constabulary to reinforce security situation in the province adding that the merger of FATA into Khyber Pakhtunkhwa enhanced the role of all departments to be sensitive to their responsibilities in future.
He called upon the police for the trust building among the people. The removal of apprehensions of the people would bring more efficiency to the working of police, adding that the quality of the security should not be compromised. They have to work day and night and the administration should have all the modern equipment for fire extinction.
Caretaker Chief Minister directed for the special arrangements and appropriate deployment in sensitive polling stations putting some safeguards to avert any untoward eventuality.
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:32 AM | 25 Oct, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 25 October 202108:38 AM | 25 Oct, 2021
- ‘Proud of you’ — PM Imran congratulates Team Pakistan for T20 ...11:05 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- PAKvIND: Pakistan make India bite the dust in first encounter of T20 ...10:29 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Jamal Kamal Khan resigns as Balochistan CM, cabinet dissolved09:12 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Waqar Zaka advises Shah Rukh Khan to settle in Pakistan07:00 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Shahveer Jafry ties the knot with Ayesha Baig in enchanting ceremony03:30 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Shahroz Sabzwari reacts to his shirtless viral video01:30 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021