Faisal Edhi's COVID-19 second test comes positive again
ISLAMABAD - The head of the Edhi Foundation Faisal Edhi’s second coronavirus test has come positive once again on Wednesday.
According to media reports, the second test was conducted on April 27 at the Pakistan Institute of Medical Sciences in the federal capital.
Faisal Edhi has quarantined himself after he was tested positive for the COVID-19 .
Earlier, Faisal Edhi was tested positive for the pandemic on April 21 in Islamabad where he called on Prime Minister Imran Khan to present him a cheque of Rs 10 million for Corona Relief Fund.
The coronavirus test of Prime Minister Imran Khan was also conducted as he had met Faisal Edhi which was later tested negative for COVID-19.
- T20 World Cup: Namibia win toss and opt to field first against ...03:08 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- vivo announces the launch of X70 Pro in Pakistan02:34 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Rachel Levine sworn in as first openly transgender four-star admiral ...01:34 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- SC decides to probe delay in local bodies’ restoration in Punjab01:08 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Daler Mehndi wishes Eid Milad-un-Nabi to Muslim fans06:33 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Kumail Nanjiani dressed up in a Pakistani designer at Eternals ...02:00 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Ayeza Khan’s new fashion look gets trolled by netizens05:25 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021