Jemima Goldsmith will sue Reham Khan if her book is published in UK
However, the new name on the list of the people getting offended is that of Jemima Goldsmith, the first wife of the PTI Chairman. Jemima has claimed that if the book is published in the United Kingdom, she will sue Reham.
Jemima surely is not in any way supporting Reham and she has made that clear by her tweet.
The autobiography penned by Khan's second jilted wife is yet to be published but Hamza Ali Abbasi and various others have already claimed that the book is on purpose written just to ruin the image of Imran's party, PTI, and has a PML (N) agenda involved.
- UN body sees end of polio in Pakistan by 202310:32 PM | 4 Dec, 2022
- Mahira Khan wants to recreate this scene with Shah Rukh Khan!10:07 PM | 4 Dec, 2022
- Former Pakistan Army chief Gen (r) Bajwa watches PAKvENG Test at ...09:11 PM | 4 Dec, 2022
- German mayor of Pakistan origin wishes to settle in Karachi forever08:46 PM | 4 Dec, 2022
- Aima Baig drops teaser of latest cover of "Kahani Suno"08:24 PM | 4 Dec, 2022
- Is The Legend of Maula Jatt going to be screened in India?07:59 PM | 4 Dec, 2022
- BTS member Jin reveals his biggest wish on his birthday06:25 PM | 4 Dec, 2022
- Karachi among world’s least expensive cities in new report09:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Timeline of Pakistan Army Generals during country’s 75 year-long ...10:28 AM | 29 Nov, 2022
- Only two Pakistani universities make it to Asia’s top 10003:15 PM | 10 Nov, 2022
- Pakistanis named among 'The World's Most Influential 500 Muslims'10:16 PM | 2 Nov, 2022