Jemima Goldsmith will sue Reham Khan if her book is published in UK
However, the new name on the list of the people getting offended is that of Jemima Goldsmith, the first wife of the PTI Chairman. Jemima has claimed that if the book is published in the United Kingdom, she will sue Reham.
Jemima surely is not in any way supporting Reham and she has made that clear by her tweet.
The autobiography penned by Khan's second jilted wife is yet to be published but Hamza Ali Abbasi and various others have already claimed that the book is on purpose written just to ruin the image of Imran's party, PTI, and has a PML (N) agenda involved.
- Pakistan to introduce Asia's first ever e-passport service next year11:58 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Olaf Scholz takes over as German chancellor11:40 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Aurangabad 'honour killing': Indian teen arrested for beheading ...11:19 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Indian lover crashes ex-girlfriend's wedding ceremony in viral video11:03 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Earthquake jolts parts of Karachi10:40 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Pakistani filmmaker Samar Khan's 'Out Swing' wins at Sport Film ...05:30 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Kareena Kapoor and Aryan Khan among most searched celebrities in India03:00 PM | 8 Dec, 2021