Jemima Goldsmith will sue Reham Khan if her book is published in UK
However, the new name on the list of the people getting offended is that of Jemima Goldsmith, the first wife of the PTI Chairman. Jemima has claimed that if the book is published in the United Kingdom, she will sue Reham.
Jemima surely is not in any way supporting Reham and she has made that clear by her tweet.
The autobiography penned by Khan's second jilted wife is yet to be published but Hamza Ali Abbasi and various others have already claimed that the book is on purpose written just to ruin the image of Imran's party, PTI, and has a PML (N) agenda involved.
- Biden approves $976m for Afghan refugees in US06:00 PM | 22 Oct, 2021
- CricWick, Daraz partners to provide In-App Fantasy League for T20 ...04:07 PM | 22 Oct, 2021
- Noor Mukadam case: Zahir Jaffer’s father withdraws petition against ...04:00 PM | 22 Oct, 2021
- Celebrities set the dance floor ablaze at Usman Mukhtar and Zunaira ...03:32 PM | 22 Oct, 2021
- Ertugrul star Burcu Kiratli’s new bold video goes viral01:40 PM | 22 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021