Married woman allegedly sets boyfriend on fire in Multan
According to reports, 30-year-old Muhammad Ramzan went to visit Mrs Azra at her home today.
It is being reported that Azra turned violent on an issue and doused him with kerosene oil and set him on fire. After the incident, she fled from the house.
The man sustained severe burns and was shifted to Nishtar Hospital for medical treatment. Doctors said that he had sustained burns on 50 percent of his body.
Police said that it was not yet clear whether the accused woman set him ablaze or he immolated himself, adding that further investigation is underway.
- PM Imran to launch Pakistan Digital City Technology Zone in Haripur ...11:21 AM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Aima Baig confronts man who flashed middle finger at her in Lahore ...10:46 AM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan takes decision on schools' closure today amid alarming rise ...09:51 AM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan reports 4,340 new Covid infections, positivity ratio shoots ...09:28 AM | 17 Jan, 2022
- 'It was a difficult time for us, especially Zara!' Asad Siddiqui ...10:10 PM | 16 Jan, 2022
- Anushka Sharma pens emotional note for Virat Kohli as he steps down ...06:13 PM | 16 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021