Riteish Deshmukh is starting a new campaign to fight against the stigma attached to mental health issues
Deshmukh started an online campaign with the hashtag “#StampOutTheStigma”hoping to encourage people to seek the help they need for their conditions.
It’s ok to not be ok but it’s not ok to not seek help. Let's #StampOutStigma against Mental Health. Take a photo with a placard that says ‘It’s ok to not be ok’ & challenge your friends to do the same.— Riteish Deshmukh (@Riteishd) March 7, 2018
I challenge @hvgoenka @ajinkyarahane88 & @AUThackeray to raise their voice pic.twitter.com/y5Ycu93lWO
Deshmukh is talking about the stigma attached to the illness and wants to demolish it. He is provoking his fellow actors and followers to stand up against the stigmas and acknowledge the grave problem our society is facing by posting pictures of people holding play cards for education and awareness. People are appreciating him for this great initiative and thanking him for addressing an issue which people refrain from talking about.
- Pakistani athlete Najma Parveen finishes last in Tokyo Olympics11:38 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Aamir Liaquat spotted rebuking Karachi traffic cop publicly in viral ...11:24 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- UK court tells Pakistan's NAB to pay billions to Broadsheet by Aug 1310:16 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Prince Charming - Mahira Khan's first look from upcoming webseries ...05:50 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Sharmila Faruqui lashes out at Ayeza Khan’s controversial scene ...05:21 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021