Meera Jee returns to big screen with Baaji's glamorous poster
KARACHI - Pakistani ace director Saqib Malik is coming up with something super exciting for all the movie lovers out there. His multi-starrer much-anticipated directorial debut, Baaji, is amongst the few films creating a buzz on the internet.
Meera Jee, the bold Pakistani actor is also going to make a super comeback in Saqib's directorial. On Wednesday (yesterday) the film’s poster has been revealed and it features the actress in her larger than life persona alongside Amna Ilyas.
Baaji is set against the backdrop of fading Lollywood and the emerging new order of the Pakistani film industry. The venture is being written by Irfan Ahmed Urfi and Saqib Malik, the film is expected to be high on glitz and charisma.
Here is the official poster for Baaji :
View this post on Instagram
Every Dream Has A Price... #ARYFilms & #Page33Films present The first exclusive look of the much awaited movie *BAAJI* @baajithefilm starring @meerajeeofficial @aamnailyas @aclockworkobi @mohsinabbashaider & @thealikazmi A film by Saqib Malik. @saqibmalik33 In cinemas 28th June, 2019. #baajithefilm #saqibmalik #madeinpakistan #meera #amnailyas #osmankhalidbutt #alikazmi #mohsinabbashaider #salmaniqbal #jerjeesseja #irfanmalik
The film highlights the contrast between the nostalgic romance of 70, 80s era Lollywood films and present-day modern cinema.
- Pakistan’s mediation between Iran, Saudi Arabia making progress: PM ...01:51 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- Ex-GB governor Syed Pir Karam Ali Shah dies at 8612:58 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- COAS Bajwa interacts with senior serving, retired military officers ...12:32 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- World Bank announces new Country Director for Pakistan11:51 AM | 4 Aug, 2020
- From Acting to ‘Action!’: Saba Qamar to make directorial debut ...05:32 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Nothing Like Everything: Ayyan Ali announces first-ever music album04:56 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Filmmakers around the world take to part in Iran’s Resistance Film ...10:27 AM | 3 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020