All board exams cancelled, vacations of educational institutions extended
ISLAMABAD - The federal government has announced on Thursday to cancel all board exams, besides extending vacations of all educational institutions till July 15 across Pakistan amid coronavirus pandemic.
During media briefing along with Prime Minister Imran Khan and other team members, Education Minister Shafqat Mahmood said that board exams of matric and inter classes will not be conducted this year.
He added that students will be promoted on the basis of the results of their previous year’s results.
Mahmood said that students of second year can get admissions to universities on the basis of the result of their first year.
- Brace Yourselves for the Live Broadcast Launch of TECNO’s Spark 5 ...01:19 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Sindh launches online education for primary schools amid COVID-1912:29 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- COVID-19: Hafeez urges int'l agencies for evaluating losses to ...11:11 AM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Protests against racism, police violence sparked in major Australian ...10:02 AM | 6 Jun, 2020
- COVID-19: Complete lockdown in Islamabad on Saturday and Sunday09:45 AM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Meghan Markle speaks out about ‘Black Lives Matter’07:17 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Naveed Raza urges people to stop denying the existence of coronavirus06:51 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Kylie Jenner tops Forbes' list of the highest-paid celebrities in the ...03:37 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020