Pakistan Coast Guards seize 3,510 kg Charas in Balochistan
KARACHI – The Pakistan Coast Guards (PCG) on Thursday seized huge quantity of charas from Pasni, Balochistan, PSG spokesman said.
The PCG recovered 3,510kg charas concealed in mountains near Baduk area, after receiving credible information of drugs smuggling from Pasni, Balochistan.
The PCG Director General directed concerned area commander to enhance checking in his jurisdiction. The area commander made a detailed plan. Sea and ground patrolling parties consisting two officers and 60 personnel were formed. As many as 14 vehicles and 4 boats took part in the operation.
The approximate value of seized drugs is Rs5,616 million.
- Asia Cup 2022: Tickets for Pakistan vs India match sold out within ...06:51 PM | 16 Aug, 2022
- PAKvNED: Fakhar’s ton, Babar’s fifty led Pakistan to big total of ...06:28 PM | 16 Aug, 2022
- Two policemen guarding polio team martyred in KP’s Tank05:51 PM | 16 Aug, 2022
- Mathira's new video goes viral04:53 PM | 16 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022