61 organisations barred from collecting hides in Punjab
According to media reports, however, a permission letter has also been issued to 25 organisations and NGOs for collecting hides.
75 organisations including Minhaj Welfare Foundation led by Tahir Ul Qadri, NGOs, madrassa’s and charity trusts have been kept under observation and decision about them would be taken soon, an official said.
- PSL 2021, Match 8 – Babar Azam lifts Karachi Kings to victory ...05:50 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Bayer’s Berocca joins hands with Quetta Gladiators as official ...04:52 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Pakistani forces fully capable to give a befitting response to any ...04:37 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Malala Yousafzai and Mia Khalifa are besties!04:21 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Agha Ali advises Alizeh Shah to be more concerned about her acting ...03:45 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Khel Khel Mein – Sajal Aly and Bilal Abbas team up for first time ...02:14 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- PEMRA issues notice to Dil Na Umeed Toh Nahin makers for ...12:58 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021