Rihanna spotted with bruises on face in LA
Earlier this week, fans were worried when Rihanna was photographed with bruises covering her face and forehead. While the singer's injuries look critical, apparently she is recovering after an electric scooter accident.
"Rihanna is completely fine now but flipped over on an electric scooter last week and bruised her forehead and face," Rihanna's rep informed PEOPLE in a statement.
"Luckily there were no major injuries and she is healing quickly," the rep further added.
Her accident came less than a month after Simon Cowell was hospitalized and had a surgery after severely damaging his back in an accident on his electric bicycle on August 8.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- Zimbabwe to visit Pakistan next month for T20, ODI matches06:25 PM | 23 Sep, 2020
- 81 students test positive for coronavirus in Punjab06:17 PM | 23 Sep, 2020
- GB Legislative Assembly elections to be held on November 1504:00 PM | 23 Sep, 2020
- Two Pakistani soldiers martyred in India firing at LoC03:52 PM | 23 Sep, 2020
- Tapsee Pannu defends Anurag Kashyap against sexual harassment ...03:43 PM | 23 Sep, 2020
- Khalid Ahmad wins Best Actor Award at Harlem International Film Fest02:27 PM | 23 Sep, 2020
- You’re not exactly Mother Teresa: Shaniera Akram takes a dig at ...01:25 PM | 23 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020