Job search made easier for Pakistani youth with this newly launched portal
ISLAMABAD - The federal government has launched National Jobs Portal he portal under Prime Minister Youth Development Program in order to connect certified skilled youth with potential employers.
The portal will provide details about vacant posts in federal and provincial departments and others.
With the help of the portal, the applicants will be able to apply for the vacant position from their home.
The portal has been developed by Ministry of Information Technology’s NITP wing.
The National Job Portal would serve as a one-stop data bank for employment in order to bridge the void between demand and supply sides, said a press release.
On demand side, the portal would link all major local and international job providers like government departments, Chambers of Commerce and Industries, CPEC Centre of Excellence, Overseas Employment Corporation (OEC), and Pakistan Overseas Employment Promoters Association (POEPA).
On supply side, it would collect data of all certified professionals and graduates of technical and vocational training institutes from Higher Education Commission (HEC), Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC), Pakistan Medical & Dental Council (PMDC), Pakistan Nursing Council (PNC) and all provincial TEVTAs and Training bodies across the country.
In this way the portal would help to connect job seekers with the job providers relevant to their education and skills both in the local and international labor market.
- Who is Chuck Feeney, and why top Pakistani leaders are praising him?07:38 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Punjab approves Drug Amendment Bill 2020 to counter fake cosmetics ...06:56 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Islamabad police rescue Hungarian diplomats who lost their way in ...06:32 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- 640 new coronavirus cases reported; one death in past 24 hours in ...04:31 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle make it to the list of Time’s 100 most ...01:14 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Keanu Reeves reveals that The Matrix 4 is to be a Love Story01:11 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- I learnt how to ride a bike for 'Quaid e Azam Zindabad': Mahira Khan06:11 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020