President Alvi confers 44 civil awards on 44 individuals over meritorious services
ISLAMABAD - President Dr Arif Alvi on Monday conferred civil awards upon 44 individuals for their meritorious services in their respective fields.
He conferred the awards on them at an investiture ceremony at Aiwan-e-Sadr in Islamabad today.
These included: one Hilal-e-Shujaat, three Hilal-e-Imtiaz, six Sitara-e-Shujaat, nine Sitara-e-Imtiaz, four Pride of Performance, eleven Tamgha-e-Shujaat and ten Tamgha-e-Imtiaz.
Among the prominent personalities who received the award were, Chief Executive Officer of Peshawar Zalmi Javed Afridi, Philanthropist and Educationist Master Ayub and Mountaineer Hassan Sadpara.
- Two terrorists killed in Balochistan operation: ISPR11:22 PM | 29 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan sharply rejects India’s ‘irresponsible remarks’ about ...10:35 PM | 29 Sep, 2020
- Faisalabad locals find unexploded bomb might have been dropped during ...10:24 PM | 29 Sep, 2020
- Coronavirus — Pakistan PM Imran seeks more debt relief from G-20 ...09:07 PM | 29 Sep, 2020
- Jennifer Aniston reveals that she almost quit Hollywood04:48 PM | 29 Sep, 2020
- The Boys – A massive Amazon hit all set to have a spin-off04:19 PM | 29 Sep, 2020
- Ahad Raza Mir turns 27, receives heartwarming birthday wishes from ...03:57 PM | 29 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020