CPEC to expand further despite negative propaganda, says China
KARACHI - China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) will continue to grow and expand despite the negative propaganda by certain countries and CPEC is the flagship project of "One Belt and One Road Initiative" of China.
This was remarked by Chinese Consul General in Karachi, Li Bijian, during an interactive meeting with representatives of Karachi Editors Club at the Consulate.
He said the project covering whole Pakistan including Gwadar was moving forward despite outbreak of COVID-19 pandemic.
The group of senior journalists pledged their support to Chinese Consul General for strengthening bilateral media, cultural and economic ties between the two friendly neighbouring countries.
Li Bijian, appreciated the idea to set up Pakistan-China Media Corridor (PCMC) for strong coordination between the two journalists communities for further consolidating Pak-China relations.
On this occasion, Chinese Consul General also expressed grief with the people of Karachi who recently suffered because of heavy rains and pledged necessary emergency support from his country.
- Suzuki likely to unveil 9th Generation Alto this year11:48 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan to create tech-based farms to promote exports11:04 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan’s UN envoy Munir intensified efforts to accomplish ...09:57 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- PAMI elects Prof Dr. Chaudhry Abdul Rehman as new president08:50 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Queen Elizabeth strips disgraced Harvey Weinstein of top royal honour02:43 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Asim Abbasi apologises for copying French artist Malika Favre's work ...02:30 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy roped in to co-direct a Marvel film01:48 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020