VIDEO: 1,200 people fall on each other just to break a world record
The event was held to surpassing Guinness World Records 2012’s record of 1150 people.
There is literally a record for nearly everything and anything.
The dominoes lasted 13 minutes and 38 seconds, with some people getting flat out slapped in the nose with a mattress, and others getting swiped in the crotch.
This year’s record took place in Maryland, USA by an electronics store that’s clearly found a way to let employees take out their aggression with one another.
- Sikh pilgrims reach Pakistan for Guru Nanak’s birth anniversary12:02 AM | 28 Nov, 2020
- Cancel rallies for public's sake, PM urges PDM as second COVID-19 ...11:36 PM | 27 Nov, 2020
- Maryam hugs uncle as grandmother's body flown to Pakistan11:26 PM | 27 Nov, 2020
- Bakhtawar drops first picture with fiancé Mahmood post-engagement09:59 PM | 27 Nov, 2020
- Exclusive Pics: Bakhtawar is ENGAGED09:18 PM | 27 Nov, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020