China reiterates call for peaceful resolution of Kashmir dispute
BEIJING - China has reiterated its call for a peaceful resolution of Kashmir dispute.
A spokesman of the Chinese Mission to the UN reiterated that China's stance on the Kashmir remains unchanged calling it a dispute left from history.
The spokesperson also strongly rejected the Indian media claim that China had ignored Pakistan's call for urgent consideration of the situation in Indian occupied during its presidency of the Security Council in March this year.
He made it clear that China opposes any unilateral action by Indian government in occupied Kashmir and wants a peaceful resolution of issue according to UN charter and resolutions.
The spokesman said that China is very closely monitoring the current situation in the held valley adding that the issue of Kashmir remains high on the Security Council’s agenda.
- Pakistan reports another polio case, taking year's tally to 2011:44 AM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Twitter withholds Govt of Pakistan’s official account in India11:22 AM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Japan’s wrestling legend turned politician Antonio Inoki passes ...10:48 AM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Celebs lambast PIA over cabin crew's attire10:15 AM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Govt seeks action against Imran Khan, other PTI leaders as cypher ...09:44 AM | 1 Oct, 2022
- 'First-ever Indian singer to have his own private island with a lake, ...10:14 PM | 30 Sep, 2022
- Saim Sadiq's Joyland nominated for Oscars by Pakistani Academy ...08:09 PM | 30 Sep, 2022
- Fawad Khan and Hamza Ali Abbasi exchange banter on live show11:59 PM | 30 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022