Mian Mithu – Pakistan's octogenarian politician marries for the second time
A Pakistani politician from a city in northern Sindh, who is in his mid-eighties, got married for second time to a 40-year-old woman, it emerged on Thursday.
Former MNA Abdul Haq alias Mian Mithu has tied the knot with the daughter of Jam Abdul Sattar Dehar in Ghotki.
The new wedding makes an addition to Mithu’s big family that comprising more than 150 children and grandchildren.
The member of the Grand Democratic Alliance (GDA) is known for providing protection to people of Hindu community who convert to Islam.
In 2018 election, the elderly citizen bagged more than 90,000 votes. He had been served a member of the National Assembly during the tenure of PPP government.
Earlier this year, PPP’s former minister Iftikhar Gilani, 80, got married to a 21-year-old girl I, breaking all age related stereotypes.
Imran Abbas to host Ramadan show from Turkey 04:53 PM | 8 Apr, 2021
Pakistani actor Imran Abbas is all set to host a show in Istanbul which will be aired in Ramadan. Titled Baraan e ...
- Justice Qazi Faez Isa to hear contempt case against Fawad Chaudhry on ...10:36 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Pakistan cricket squad leaves for Zimbabwe after successful South ...10:05 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Babar Azam’s ‘late glance’ shot is new sensation on social ...08:09 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Imran Abbas releases his rendition of Qaseedah Burdah Shareef05:59 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Mustafa Jaane Rehmat – Atif Aslam's naat crosses 1.6 million views ...05:48 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Hira and Mani celebrate 13th wedding anniversary05:41 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021