RAW is behind Quetta blast: CM Balochistan
QUETTA (News Desk) - Balochistan Chief Minister, Sanaullah Zehri, has claimed that Indian intelligence agency RAW is behind the Quetta terrorist attack which claimed over 50 lives on Monday.
Talking to a private news channel after the blast, he said: "We have irrefutable evidence that RAW is involved in the Quetta blast and all other terrorist activities in Balochistan."
He announced to hand over the evidence of RAW's involvement in Balochistan to Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif and the foreign ministry.
Zehri went on to say that the provincial government time and again keeps providing the proofs of Indian interference in Balochistan to the federal government.
On the occasion, he also ordered an investigation into the Quetta blast, further announcing that the Balochistan government will observe a three-day mourning in the wake of the blast.
- PM Imran expresses pain and grief over loss of lives in Beirut ...03:36 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- Model Bella Hadid speaks out against racism within the fashion ...03:35 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- India imposes curfew, restrictions in Occupied Kashmir to prevent ...02:09 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan marks Youm-e-Istehsal to express solidarity with oppressed ...01:31 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- Saba Qamar, Bilal Ashraf & others grieve over the tragic explosions ...01:10 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- Taylor Swift’s ‘Folklore’ is No. 1 on Billboard's charts with a ...05:54 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020